BREAKING NEWS

Friday, June 19, 2015

Android or iPhone at FVSU




ANDROID OR IPHONE?




"Even though I am an iPhone owner I prefer an android"
Valencia Murphy
Senior Mass Communications major Journalism Concentration
Columbus, Ga





"I'd choose iPhone any day!"
Ashley E. Johnson
Commercial Design Senior
Auburn, AL







"In my opinion Apple phones are better because they have more upgradable software than any other phone, which makes the phones have better quality."
Sessenay Johnson
Senior Agriculture Economics Major
Stone mountain,GA





"In my opinion iPhone has a better quality as far as its camera, apps & usage"
Von Baker
Senior Computer Science Major
Decatur,GA







"I've had an iPhone since they first came out, not only am I use to them but I love how they work."
Aquarius Hollis
Senior Mass Communications Major Broadcasting Concentration
Lithonia,GA



Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 FVSU Peachite . Designed by OddThemes